The Bible has a lot to say about itself! In fact, there are a number of verses in the Bible about Scripture.
I want my kids to read Scripture itself. I also want them to have a correct view of the Bible as inspired, inerrant, and infallible. Scripture is sufficient, clear, and necessary.
The Verses in the Bible about Scripture memory cards set focuses on what the Bible has to say about the Bible.You will find cards on reading God’s word: why we should and how it affects our relationship with God. The Bible actually has quite a bit to say about itself. It is so important that our kids have a clear vision of what the Bible truly is: God’s inspired Word.
Use this set of Scripture Memory Cards to help you teach your kids about the Word of God.
Verses in the Bible about Scripture: Memory Cards
Children love to learn, and childhood and young adulthood are the perfect time for memorization–their brains are primed for it.
You can use your Thinking Kids Press Bible memory cards in a few ways:
- Work through each card with your child until they commit the verses to memory.
- Keep the cards in a box on your dining table. Read and discuss one each meal.
- During your family prayer time, pray through the verses a few at a time.
- Use the cards to discuss the Bible during teachable moments.
- Have your child copy the verse from one card each day.
- Paste them to the bathroom mirror or frame them and make a collage.
Bible Memory Verse Card Set Divider
Your family can decorate and use a Bible memory card box just like we did in the Family Prayer Box Project.
There are a number of Bible memory card sets available in the store at ThinkingKidsPress.com. You’ll find a Bible memory verse card divider included in this set so that you can keep your sets separated, along with a copyright card.
Scripture Memory Cards
Some of the Bible memory verses are longer passages that are split between several cards, and some are short and sweet.
These cards are put together to aid you in your family discipleship. Be creative about how you use them in your family as you teach your kids the word of God.
Print Your Bible Memory Verse Card Set
To print your set, you’ll want to print with a landscape page orientation. The memory verse cards should be printed single-sided on cardstock. You can laminate them and store them on a bookring, or print them on cardstock and store them in a special box.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order PosterBible Road Trip™ Preschool and Kindergarten ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Lower Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Upper Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Dialectic ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Rhetoric Resources
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!