Bible memory for children can be easy! This printable set will give your family a hands-on way to memorize Bible verses for children.
This write, color, and memorize set will help your kids memorize new verses, practice handwriting, and create a record of the verses they’ve worked on.
Work through one Bible verse for children at a time with your family using this fun Write, Color, and Memorize Set, and your kids will hide God’s Word in their heart a little at a time!
Bible Verses for Children
Check out this video! I’ll explain the set to you in person. Well, almost in person.
Write, Color, and Memorize Bible Verses for Children
The set will allow your children to memorize Bible verses, write the verses out, and record their accomplishments!
There are two different line widths for your children to use, so they’ll have exactly the right size width for their developmental level.
Printing Your Bible Verses for Children Set
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white. (The only color is on the back of the bookmarks.)
- Print the bookmarks and memory verse cards duplex (double-sided) and have them flip on the short side. (Copywork and the first three pages should be printed single-sided.)
- I recommend printing on white cardstock so the banners will be more durable and they’ll stand up. This is my very favorite cardstock: Neenah Premium Cardstock.
Verses I’ve Memorized Bookmarks
These serve two purposes: they commemorate the memorization of a new verse, and they also provide a list of verses to practice periodically. The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book.
Bible Memory Verse Cards
Your child can write the reference for the verse they will be learning on the front of a card and color in the animal. On the back of the card, your child can write the memory verse. If your child needs more room, they can use two cards.
Bible Road TripNeenah Astrobrights Premium Color Card Stock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Stardust WhiteHidden in My Heart Scripture Memory Bible NLTMy ABC Bible Verses: Hiding God’s Word in Little HeartsMy First Book of Memory Verses (My First Books)Awesome Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know: …and What They Mean
Bible Verse Copywork Pages
Copywork is a great way for your children to meditate on Scripture, memorize verses, and practice good handwriting.
There are 5 different copywork pages with two line widths available. Your child can work on copying a verse until they’ve learned the verse, and still have something new to color each day.
You will write the verse in the frame, and your child will copy the verse on the lines below.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order PosterBible Road Trip™ Preschool and Kindergarten ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Lower Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Upper Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Dialectic ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Rhetoric Resources
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!