These books of the Bible bookmarks will help your kids learn the books of the Bible!
Do you want your kids to know the names of all 66 books of the Bible in order? Do you want them to understand, too, how the books of the Bible are categorized?
The Books of the Bible Family Study Bundle has a unit study that will help you teach your kids about the names and genres of the books of the Bible, plus the authors, dates, themes, and more. To celebrate, I made you these cute printable books of the Bible bookmarks. Your kids can use them to mark their books and Bible as they memorize all 66 books of the Bible in order.
Books of the Bible Bookmarks
The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book, and they provide an easy reference as they learn the books of the Bible in order.
- Bookmarks with the names of the books of the Bible in order and categorized
- A household license–you can print a set for each of your children*
- Bonus! A Books of the Bible Poster
Print Your Books of the Bible Bookmarks
- Print the bookmarks and poster on white cardstock. Laminate them if you’d like.
Make learning the names of the books of the Bible fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Your children will be empowered to navigate their Bible, understanding what section of Scripture each book of the Bible belongs to!
Bible Resources for Your Kids
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Books Make Great Gifts!
Help Your Kids Learn and Love the BibleWho was Martin Luther? (Who What Why)What was the Gutenberg Bible? (Who What Why)Why did the Reformation Happen? (Who What Why)When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin LutherWonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth
Help Your Kids Learn and Love the Bible
Looking for a family discipleship book that will give you a crash course in leading your kids through God’s Word? I’ve got you covered.
You want your kids to learn and love the Bible.
You want to teach the Bible…
As parents, we deeply desire the best for our kids. We look for the right schools, we make them eat right and exercise, and we get them involved in extracurricular activities. We take our job as parents seriously.
But are we also putting our time and energy into
teaching them the Bible? Giving them the life-changing, soul-nourishing words of Scripture is not only doable, it’s an essential part of parenting kids for Jesus. And the good news is, studying God’s Word as a family doesn’t have to be difficult!
2 Timothy 2:15, ESV, says:
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved,
a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
Our job, as parents who love Jesus, is to help our kids become approved workers, unashamed and rightly handling the word of truth.
The good news? Teaching the Bible isn’t hard. Your family can learn the Bible together.
…and you can!
A Crash Course in Teaching the Bible to Your Kids
Danika Cooley’s book, Help Your Kids Learn and Love the Bible, will give you the tools and confidence to study the Bible as a family. It will help you identify and overcome your objections and fears, give you a crash course in what the Bible is all about and how to teach it, and provide the guidance you need to set up a family Bible study habit.
You will finish this book feeling encouraged and empowered to initiate and strengthen your child’s relationship with the Lord through His Word.
Help Your Kids Learn and Love the Bible will equip you with everything you need to know to teach the Bible to your kids!
Bible Resources for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love!
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!