These books of the Bible bookmarks will help your kids learn the books of the Bible!
Do you want your kids to know the names of all 66 books of the Bible in order? Do you want them to understand, too, how the books of the Bible are categorized?
The Books of the Bible Family Study Bundle has a unit study that will help you teach your kids about the names and genres of the books of the Bible, plus the authors, dates, themes, and more. To celebrate, I made you these cute printable books of the Bible bookmarks. Your kids can use them to mark their books and Bible as they memorize all 66 books of the Bible in order.
Books of the Bible Bookmarks
The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book, and they provide an easy reference as they learn the books of the Bible in order.
- Bookmarks with the names of the books of the Bible in order and categorized
- A household license–you can print a set for each of your children*
- Bonus! A Books of the Bible Poster
Print Your Books of the Bible Bookmarks
- Print the bookmarks and poster on white cardstock. Laminate them if you’d like.
Make learning the names of the books of the Bible fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Your children will be empowered to navigate their Bible, understanding what section of Scripture each book of the Bible belongs to!
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order Poster
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!