I have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how I collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What That Actually Means….
You’ll be notified by email of each Thinking Kids post, from three to five times a week. These emails will let you know about Thinking Kids reviews, freebies, products, and discipleship thoughts that I have shared on the blog. Essentially, it is all the information from Thinking Kids delivered to make your time online more efficient. Subscribers signed up through the system can also receive subscriber freebies, such as access to weekly Bible Road Trip downloads.
Special offers from my sponsors:
Once in a while, you may also receive special offers that I have hand-picked from companies I trust. I may tell you about a company, service or product I really love.
Gifts for subscribers:
Gifts for Thinking Kids subscribers, such as printable packs and curriculum, are available for a limited time. If you missed downloading them at the time they are offered, they are available for purchase through the Thinking Kids Press Store. Some, however–like the WEEKLY downloads of Bible Road Trip–will be free forever. That’s because I love you–and because I see it as an offering to Jesus. If you don’t want to download Bible Road Trip weekly, I understand. You may purchase full-year PDF downloads through the Thinking Kids Press Store.
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!