This fun books of the Bible bookshelf craft will teach your kids about the books of the Bible!
Do your kids know how to navigate the library of the books of the Bible? Do they understand the genres of each book of the Bible?
Give your children a fun way to learn the books of the Bible with this printable bookshelf craft. They can use it as a reference, a puzzle, or a memorial of the books they’ve read (as we do in Bible Road Trip™). Your kids can construct this craft over a few days, or they can add books to the bookshelves as they read them.
Books of the Bible Craft
The books of the Bible craft can be framed when you’re finished and displayed in your home or classroom. It’s your map of the Bible!
The Books of the Bible Bookshelf Craft
Check out this quick video showing you how to construct your Books of the Bible craft:
The Books of the Bible Craft Printable
The Books of the Bible Craft Printable, with step-by-step instructions is available in the Thinking Kids Press store, in the Family Discipleship section. Register below, and you’ll receive a coupon that will make the printable free for the household license, or 50% off for the classroom license–AND–you’ll be added to the Thinking Kids newsletter. You’ll receive encouragements, gifts, and exclusive offers right in your email inbox.
Supplies Needed to Make Your Books of the Bible Craft
- Colored Cardstock in a Variety of Colors (Eight Colors)
- Glue Sticks
Creating Your Books of the Bible Craft
1) Print Your Books of the Bible Bookshelf Crafts and Cut Out the Shelves
2) Glue Your Shelves to a Blank Piece of Cardstock
On the Old Testament bookshelf, in order your shelves will be:
- Law / History
- Poetry / Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
On your New Testament bookshelf, in order your shelves will be:
- Gospels / History
- Pauline Epistles
- General Epistles / Prophecy
3) Cut Out Your Books of the Bible
4) Glue Your Books of the Bible onto the Bookshelf
You did it! Consider framing your child’s Books of the Bible craft and put your child’s work somewhere special and talk about each book of the Bible on a regular basis.
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order PosterBible Road Trip™ Preschool and Kindergarten ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Lower Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Upper Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Dialectic ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Rhetoric Resources
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!