Bible Road Trip™ Bible Curriculum
Bible Road Trip™ is an exciting journey which places you and your children in the driver’s seat!
Aimed at youth grades PreK-12, Bible Road Trip™ Bible lessons for kids will allow your family to survey the Bible cover-to-cover in 3 years with breaks for summer.
You’ll also find Bible memory verse card sets available at each level for every year, and new resources are being added to Bible Road Trip™!
You’ll find links here to help you learn more about Bible Road Trip™ Bible curriculum. God bless your trip through the Bible with your family.
The Bible for Kids: The Reviews
Read through the books of the Bible with your children, and do Bible activities for kids book by book. Learn more at the links below:
Bible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked Questions
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
Bible Road Trip™ Bible Lessons for Kids
Bible Road Trip™ Recommended Resources about the Bible
Bible Road Trip™ utilizes fabulous books and movies to help you teach the Bible to your children. Learn what resources are used for each level of learning with the resource lists below.
Bible Road Trip™ Notebooking
Notebooking is a fabulous way for kids to process what they’re learning! Check out the Bible Road Trip™ Notebooking Journals below.
Bible Road Trip™ Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order Poster
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!