Bible Road Trip™ is an engaging, fun, three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
Bible Road Trip™ Resources
In addition to the Bible Road Trip™ curriculum, your family will benefit from studying the wonderful resources that coordinate with the study schedule. Below is the list of the resources you’ll want to have on hand for the Preschool and Kindergarten level of your Bible curriculum.
Years One – Three Necessary Resource
Bible Road Trip™ Suggested Resources
Bible Road Trip™ Year One
Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 1- In the BeginningBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 2 – Let My People GoBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 3 – Wanderin’ in the DesertBuck Denver Asks..What’s In The Bible 4Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 5 – Israel Gets a KingBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 6 – A Nation DividedBuck Denver Asks…What’s in the Bible? 7: Exile and Return!
Bible Road Trip™ Year Two
Bible Road Trip™ Year Three
Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 10 – Jesus is the Good NewsBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 11 – Spreading the Good NewsBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible 12Buck Denver Asks: What’s In The Bible? Volume Thirteen – God’s Kingdom Comes!
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Join the Thinking Kids newsletter, and get encouragement, free gifts, exclusive offers, and this Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
Bible Road Trip™ Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road Trip™ Year OneBible Road Trip™ Year One Notebooking JournalsHow to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)How to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using the BibleBible Road Trip™ Preschool and Kindergarten ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Lower Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Upper Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Dialectic ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Rhetoric Resources
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!