I don’t remember a lot of what we learned, with the exception of the Bible memory verses. Every week we memorized new Bible verses.
It was those verses that the Holy Spirit has used throughout my life–before and after I was saved–to point me to truth. I remember them when I pray, when I struggle, and when I rejoice.
That knowledge of Scripture has been central to my faith.
I want the same for you and for your children.
You want your kids to know the Bible. You know Scripture memorization is important.
But… you’re busy. Your kids are running (sometimes literally) in different directions, you have to get breakfast on the table, and you can’t seem to find a moment to throw your hair up.
Bible Road Trip™ gives you an easy, fun way to take your whole family through the Bible in three years. The Memorize the Word section gives your kids specific Bible verse to memorize that coordinate with what they’re learning about God and his great plan for salvation.
And the ready-made Bible Road Trip™ memory verse card sets enable you to use the program in a richer, deeper way.
As your children memorize the verses at their level, consider using the Rhetoric level cards for your own Bible memory. It will create a sweet way for you to join your children in their journey through the Bible.
Bible Road Trip™ Year One Bible Verse Memory Cards
The Bible Road Trip™ Year One Bible Verse Memory Cards will enable you to have each week’s Bible memory verses at your fingertips, ready to be used by your students.
Exciting aspects of the Bible Road Trip™ Memory Cards:
- Each week is color-coded.
- The first card for each week includes a portion of one of the beautiful paintings (all public domain) that you’ll find in that week’s notebooking journal.
- The verses are divided into lines in a manner that will help your student memorize one line (or thought) at a time.
- Because the memory verses are different for each level, you’ll find a set of Bible Memory Cards available for each level for Year One:
- Preschool and Kindergarten (ages 3-5)
- Lower Grammar (grades 1-3)
- Upper Grammar (grades 4-6)
- Dialectic (grades 7-9)
- Rhetoric (grades 10-12)
- Each level of the Bible Road Trip™ Memory Cards is available in either ESV or KJV.
- Each download comes with a family/household use copyright license. So, if you have three children who will go through the Dialectic level, you may purchase the Dialectic Bible Memory Cards once, store the file on your computer, and hit print each time you need a set.
- There is a Classroom License available for church and school classes, and co-ops. Please purchase a new class license each year.
Purchase Year One Bible Memory Cards at:
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
How to Print the Bible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse Cards
I often get asked how to print Thinking Kids Press resources. Here’s my very best advice. Take it and adapt it for your own good uses.
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Alternately, printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white.
- Print these cards single-sided.
- After purchase, the link to your Bible Memory Cards will be emailed to you immediately. If you don’t see it, check your spam file.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock so the cards will be more durable. This is my very favorite cardstock: Neenah Premium Cardstock.
- There are four cards to a page–you’ll need to cut them out. I suggest using a rotary paper trimmer. Mine is one of my most-used homeschool tools.
- After printing and cutting your cards, consider laminating them so they will last longer.
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Join the Thinking Kids newsletter, and get encouragement, free gifts, exclusive offers, and this Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Road Trip™ Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road Trip™ Year OneBible Road Trip™ Year One Notebooking JournalsHow to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)How to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using the BibleBible Road Trip™ Preschool and Kindergarten ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Lower Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Upper Grammar ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Dialectic ResourcesBible Road Trip™ Rhetoric Resources
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!