Do you want a Bible curriculum that teaches using the Bible?
Would you like to teach your whole family–preschool through high school–the New Testament with reading, discussion, fun crafts, videos, prayer for the nations, and study about the books of the New Testament?
Look no further. Bible Road Trip™ is an all-in-one solution to help you with your deepest family discipleship desires!
New Testament Curriculum for Children and Teens from Preschool to High School
Bible Road Trip™ is an engaging, fun, three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school. That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
The Bible Road Trip™ Year Three curriculum covers the books of the New Testament (Matthew to Revelation) in 32 weeks, at five levels, for preschool to high school.
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year Three Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Join the Thinking Kids newsletter, and get encouragement, free gifts, exclusive offers, and this Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
New Testament Bible Curriculum for Children and Teens
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!