Bible Road Trip™ is an engaging, fun, three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
Bible Road Trip™ Resources for Upper Grammar
Bible Road Trip™ Resources
At its core, Bible Road Trip™ will allow your kids to read through the Bible, then discuss what they’ve read with you as a family. Because reading through the Bible is the heart of this program, each student should have their own Bible.
Each grade level also has necessary texts and suggested resources. To get the most out of this program, your family will study the text of the Bible, while learning about the Bible from the spine texts. There is an option to pray
for the nations as well. In addition to the Bible Road Trip™ curriculum, your family will benefit from studying the wonderful resources that coordinate with the study schedule.
Below is the list of the resources you’ll want to have on hand for the Upper Grammar level of your Bible curriculum.
Tools to Teach the Bible
Bible Road Trip™ All Years All Levels
To get the most out of family Bible study while your kids are at home, you will want to read Danika Cooley’s book, Help Your Kids Learn and Love the Bible (Bethany House, 2021). The book is scheduled into the first thirteen
weeks of the curriculum as reading for parents to do, separately or together.
Bible Road Trip™ Necessary Resources
Bible Road Trip™ Years One – Three
Year One Recommended Resource
Years One – Three Suggested Resources
Year One Suggested Books
God’s Special Tent: The Story of the Tabernacle and What Came After (Activity)TirzahHittite Warrior (Living History Library)God King: A Story in the Days of King Hezekiah (Living History Library)Within the Palace Gates:
Year One Suggested Videos
Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 1- In the BeginningBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 2 – Let My People GoBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 3 – Wanderin’ in the DesertBuck Denver Asks..What’s In The Bible 4Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 5 – Israel Gets a KingBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 6 – A Nation DividedBuck Denver Asks…What’s in the Bible? 7: Exile and Return!
Year Two Suggested Books
Year Two Suggested Videos
Year Three Suggested Books
Year Three Suggested Videos
Buck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 10 – Jesus is the Good NewsBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible? Volume 11 – Spreading the Good NewsBuck Denver Asks: What’s in the Bible 12Buck Denver Asks: What’s In The Bible? Volume Thirteen – God’s Kingdom Comes!
Bible Road Trip™ Curriculum
Take a look inside the Bible Road Trip™ curriculum! Let me show you around:
Bible Resources for Your Kids
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Grab the autographed Reformation Family Bundle!
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!