When we teach our kids about Creation, we tend to focus on the days of Creation, don’t we?
But we want them, too, to learn about the Creator, Father God through Jesus the Son.
It’s important our kids know important things about the Creator like:
- God created all things.
- God created man in his image, as male and female people.
- Everything God made was good.
- God the Father created all things through Jesus, God the Son.
- Jesus laid the foundations of the earth.
- God created the earth out of nothing through his word.
- We were made by God, and we exist for God.
- Only God could create the world.
- We are made for God’s glory.
- God created each of us specifically and individually.
See what I mean? These are important things we want our kids to know!
Teach your kids about the Creator with 20 Bible verses they can hide in their hearts. Help them understand who created the heavens and the earth–and your child!
Bible Verses on Creation
Children love to learn, and childhood and young adulthood are the perfect time for memorization of Bible verses for children and teens–their brains are primed for it. The Bible Verses on Creation memory card set will help your kids commit important truths about our Creator God to memory.
Bible verses in the Bible Verses on Creation memory card set (available in ESV or KJV):
- Genesis 1:1
- Genesis 1:27
- Genesis 1:31a
- Hebrews 1:1-2
- Hebrews 1:10
- Hebrews 11:3
- 1 Corinthians 8:6
- John 1:1-3
- Colossians 1:16-17
- Psalm 33:8-9
- Isaiah 45:18
- Isaiah 43:6b-7
- Psalm 111:2-3
- Jeremiah 10:12
- Revelation 4:11
- 1 Timothy 4:4-5
- Job 33:4
- Acts 17:25b-26a
- Psalm 139:13-16
Ways to Use Your Memory Verse Cards
You can use your Thinking Kids Press Bible memory cards in a few ways:
- Work through each card with your child until they commit the verses to memory.
- Keep the cards in a box on your dining table. Read and discuss one each meal.
- During your family prayer time, pray through the verses a few at a time.
- Use the cards to discuss biblical fruit during teachable moments.
- Have your child copy the verse from one card each day.
- Paste them to the bathroom mirror or frame them and make a collage.
- Look up the Bible passages in context and discuss what the verses mean.
Memory Verse Card Set Divider
Your family can decorate and use a Bible memory card box just like we did in the Family Prayer Box Project.
There are a number of Bible memory card sets available in the store at ThinkingKidsPress.com. You’ll find a Bible memory verse card divider included in this set so that you can keep your sets separated, along with a copyright card.
Creation Bible Verses Memory Card Set
Some of the Bible memory verses are longer passages that are split between several cards, and some are short and sweet.
These cards are put together to aid you in your family discipleship. Be creative about how you use them in your family as you teach your kids the word of God.
Help your kids memorize verses as they read through the Bible with Bible Road Trip™ Bible Verse memory cards!
Print Your Bible Memory Verse Card Set
To print your set, you’ll want to print with a landscape page orientation. The memory verse cards should be printed single-sided on cardstock. You can laminate them and store them on a book ring, or print them on cardstock and store them in a special box.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth is an adventure for your child.
Take your 5-11 year old on a journey through science, Scripture, and 40-weeks of developing life in the womb as they learn about how our Creator God lovingly formed them. They are indeed wonderfully made!
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!