The gospel of Jesus Christ is urgent for our children. Our kids need to hear the gospel early, often, and repeatedly–just like we do!
Share the gospel. Every day.
We don’t share the good news of Jesus Christ with our kids so they will “make a decision for Jesus”. You can let go of that pressure. No, we share the good news so that we are faithful to our calling as Christian parents. We share the gospel so our kids will know it by heart.
For a fun (and eternally productive) project this week, print out this poster of this short gospel message. Hang it in your dining room. Rehearse it each day with the kids. When they know it by heart, work on learning the Bible verses together. This set comes with both the ESV and KJV.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
We all need to be reminded of these gospel verses for salvation:
- God is holy. (Isaiah 43:3a)
- We have all fallen short of his holy and righteous standard. (Romans 3:23)
- Our sin has separated us from him. (Isaiah 59:2)
- God made a way for us to be restored to himself by sending Jesus, the Son of God and God the Son, to die for our sins–in our place. (Ephesians 2:4-9)
- To be saved, we must:
- God the Holy Spirit lives within us once we are saved. (2 Timothy 1:14)
- We can trust the Holy Spirit to grow fruit while we seek to abide in Jesus through reading the Bible and praying. (John 15:5)
This simple lesson is one you’ll want to repeat to your kids over and over while they’re growing up. It’s truly the most important thing you can teach them.
Gospel Verses for Salvation Poster and Cards
Post this fun poster in your dining room and review it with your kids at mealtimes! The Gospel Verses Poster comes with verse cards in ESV and KJV. Just print them and work on memorizing the verses one at a time.
- A fun poster to teach your kids the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A household license–you can print a set for each of your children*
- Bonus! ESV and KJV Gospel Bible Verse Card Sets
Print Your Gospel Verses Poster
- Print the poster and cards on white cardstock.
- Frame, or laminate them–what ever you want!
Make learning the gospel fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Teach Your Kids the Bible with Bible Road Trip™
Bible Road Trip™ is a three-year Bible survey curriculum. Take your family through the Bible five times from preschool to high school.
To help you get the most out of your studies, Bible Road Trip™ has an array of coordinating weekly activities:
- Researching the section of the Bible you’re studying
- Reading and discussing the Bible
- Memorizing Scripture
- Notebooking about your studies
- Praying for the nations
- Suggestions for further study
- Crafting about what you’ve learned
- For your older students: A project to share what they’ve learned
- Bible Road Trip™ also has some great tools you can use along with it, such as:
- Notebooking Journals for grades 1-9. Want a structured notebooking journal for high school? Don’t hesitate to use the Dialectic journal (grades 7-9).
- Bible Memory Card Sets for all five levels of study, preschool to high school. These are available in both ESV and KJV.
Grab your Bible Road Trip™ Year One Sample Pack. You’ll get:
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide.
- The first three weeks of the curriculum for all five learning levels. Week Three is where we really dive into the Bible and begin to our systematic study. Week Three will give you a good feel for the rest of the curriculum.
- The first three weeks of the Bible Memory Card sets for all five levels, in ESV and KJV.
- The first three weeks of each of the three leveled Notebooking Journals.
Grab the Sample Pack for FREE:
Disciple your kids by taking your family through the Bible together in a meaningful way!
Bible Curriculum for Your Kids
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
How to Study the Bible at Home (Even If You Haven’t Read It)FREE Gospel Bible Verses Poster and CardsBible Road Trip™Spiritual Disciplines for KidsTeach Kids the Bible Using… …the BibleDaily Devotions Bible Verse CalendarBible Road Trip™ Frequently Asked QuestionsBible Road Trip™ Everything PageHow to use Bible Notebooking Pages to Teach the BibleMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™FREE Books of the Bible BookmarksLevels of Learning the Bible for KidsHow to Read the Bible using Round Robin ReadingThe Buzz on Bible Road Trip™ | ReviewsBible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse CardsFREE The List of the Books of the Bible in Order Poster
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!