There’s so much information in our society about love, isn’t there? Help your kids understand real, biblical love with this fun Bible verses about love set.Help your kids understand real, biblical love with this fun Bible verses about love set.Click To Tweet
You can make Bible memorization fun for your kids with coloring activities, copywork, and a way to show their progress as they work on eight love verses from the Bible.
Write, Color, and Memorize Sets
In the video below, I explain the Bible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set. It should help you understand the Bible Verses about Love set, although this Love Bible Verses set has verses already chosen for you.
Bible Verses About Love
There are two different line widths for your children to use, so they’ll have exactly the right size width for their developmental level, and you can choose between either ESV or KJV, depending upon your personal preference.
You’ll want to print a copy for each child so they’ll have their Bible Verses about Love set–the sets come with a household license, so you can print a copy for each of your children without worry.
If you are using the Bible Verses about Love set for a school or Church class, you’ll need a classroom license. Those are available at ThinkingKidsPress.com.
This Write, Color, and Memorize set is a part of the Love Others bundle. Get 4 sets for the price of 3!
Printing Your Bible Verses About Love Set
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white. (The only color is the gold on the back of the bookmarks.)
- Print the bookmarks and memory verse cards duplex (double-sided) and have them flip on the short side. (Copywork and the first three pages should be printed single-sided.)
- I recommend printing the bookmarks and memory verse cards on white cardstock so they will be more durable with no bleed-through. This is my very favorite cardstock: Neenah Premium Cardstock.
Love Verses from the Bible that I’ve Memorized Bookmarks
These bookmarks serve two purposes:
- They commemorate the memorization of a new Bible verse about love.
- They also provide a list of verses to practice periodically.
The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book.
Bible Verse About Love Memory Cards
Your child will find the reference for a Bible verse about love on the front of a card. On the back of the card, your child can write the memory verse. If your child needs more room, they can use two cards. (Just print an extra one!)
Each card has a fun family scene for your child to color in.
Bible Road TripNeenah Astrobrights Premium Color Card Stock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Stardust WhiteCrayola Fun Effects Mini Twistables Crayons, 24-Count, 1 packCrayola Different Colored Pencils, 100 Count, Adult ColoringWonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to BirthHidden in My Heart Scripture Memory Bible NLTMy ABC Bible Verses: Hiding God’s Word in Little HeartsMy First Book of Memory Verses (My First Books)Awesome Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know: …and What They Mean
Love Bible Verses Copywork Pages
Your child can work on copying a verse until they’ve learned the verse–just print the page for that verse as many times as necessary.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
More Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road TripSpiritual Disciplines Calendar for KidsLearning Tools for KidsMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™The Five Solas for FamiliesBible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!