In 1 Corinthians 15:17, Paul says of the resurrection of Jesus (ESV):
“And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.”
Jesus’ resurrection is an incredibly important aspect of our Christian faith. That he died for our sins and lives again is a central part of the good news of the gospel. As we approach Resurrection Sunday, give your kids a hands-on, fun way to learn Easter Bible verses.Jesus' resurrection is an incredibly important aspect of our Christian faith. That he died for our sins and lives again is a central part of the good news of the gospel. Give your kids a hands-on, fun way to learn Easter Bible verses.Click To Tweet
This Write, Color, and Memorize set has eight Easter Bible verses for your kids to work on learning. You can make Bible memorization fun for your kids with coloring activities, copywork, and a way to show their progress as they work on eight Resurrection Bible verses.
Write, Color, and Memorize Sets
In the video below, I explain the Bible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set. It should help you understand the Resurrection Bible Verses set, although this Resurrection Bible Verses set has verses already chosen for you.
Easter Bible Verses
- The Resurrection Bible Verses set has interesting homes, castles, and churches for your child to color, and eight resurrection Bible verses for your kids to copy and memorize.
- The set also allows your children to record the Bible verses about love that they’ve memorized.
- There are two different line widths for your children to use, so they’ll have exactly the right size width for their developmental level, and you can choose between either ESV or KJV, depending upon your personal preference.
- You’ll want to print a copy for each child so they’ll have their own Easter Bible Verses set–the sets come with a household license, so you can print a copy for each of your children without worry.*
*If you are using the Bible Verses about Love set for a school or Church class, you’ll need a classroom license. Those are available at ThinkingKidsPress.com. Just use the drop down menu to purchase either an ESV classroom license or a KJV classroom license.
Just through April 15th, you can receive this set FREE! Just sign up below.
This Write, Color, and Memorize set is a part of the Our Hope bundle. Get 4 sets for the price of 3!
Printing Your Easter Bible Verses Set
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white. (The only color is on the back of the bookmarks.)
- Print the bookmarks and memory verse cards duplex (double-sided) and have them flip on the short side. (Copywork and the first three pages should be printed single-sided.)
- I recommend printing the bookmarks and memory verse cards on white cardstock so they will be more durable with no bleed-through.
Resurrection Bible Verses that I’ve Memorized Bookmarks
You’ll find a set of five “Verses I’ve Memorized” bookmarks. You can print these double-sided for your kids to color. As they learn each Resurrection Bible verse they can write the reference on their bookmark. These bookmarks serve two purposes:
- They commemorate the memorization of a new Easter Bible verse.
- They also provide a list of verses to practice periodically.
The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book.
Easter Bible Verses Memory Cards
On the back of the card, your child can write the memory verse. If your child needs more room, they can use two cards. (Just print an extra one!) Each card has a fun family scene for your child to color in.
Easter Bible Verses Copywork Pages
There are 8 different copywork pages on the Easter Bible verses, with two line widths available. Each of the verses is printed next to a building to color in. Just have your child copy the verse on the lines below.
Your child can work on copying a verse until they’ve learned the verse–just print the page for that verse as many times as necessary.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
More Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road TripSpiritual Disciplines Calendar for KidsLearning Tools for KidsMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™The Five Solas for FamiliesBible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!