It’s always been really important to my husband and I that our kids have a good variety of reading material readily available to them. We also wanted to make sure that the books and magazines our kids read came largely from a Christian worldview. I have a special place in my heart for a few of these magazines, as I’ve written a number of pieces for them.
Kids LOVE getting magazines in the mail with their name on the cover! It’s such a special experience for them. Your children will love the variety of articles and stories in these magazines for kids. You may even want to let them choose which ones they receive.This selection of Christian magazines for kids has fun artwork and pictures, amazing stories and articles, and fun games to play.
Do you have teens? You’ll also want to check out Christian Magazines for Teens.
Books Make Great Gifts!
Help Your Kids Learn and Love the BibleWho was Martin Luther? (Who What Why)What was the Gutenberg Bible? (Who What Why)Why did the Reformation Happen? (Who What Why)When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin LutherWonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth
Christian Magazines for Kids
With all of the Christian magazines for kids available, you’re sure to find something to fit your family’s preferences and budget.
Clubhouse Jr. MagazineClubhouse MagazineKeys for Kids Devotional MagazineWORLD KIDS MagazineGod’s Big World MagazineNature Friend MagazineKids Answers Magazine
- Clubhouse Jr. ~ Stories, articles, puzzles, crafts, and more for 3-7 year olds from Focus on the Family? Yes, please!
- Clubhouse ~ Focus on the Family has your 8-12 year olds covered, too! You’ll find biblically-based articles, stories, puzzles, and more.
- Keys for Kids Devotional Magazine ~ Keys for Kids is a fun daily story-based devotional for kids. The magazine comes quarterly, and a year’s subscription has a suggested donation.
- WORLD Kids ~ Cover the news for your 2nd to 5th graders with WORLD Kids. This bi-monthly magazine is written from a Christian worldview with age appropriate coverage. Looking for a Christian news magazine for your older kids? Check out Christian Magazines for Teens.
- God’s Big World ~ From the publishers of WORLD magazine, God’s Big World will arrive every other month. Your preschoolers to 1st graders will love this Christian magazine that will expand their world a little at a time.
- Nature Friend Magazine ~ Your kids will learn about nature from a Christian worldview with stories, articles, drawing lessons, and more!
- Kids Answers Magazine ~ Learn about the wonder of God’s creation from Answers in Genesis. If you subscribe to Answers (which is perfect for you and your teens), you’ll get the Kids Answers magazine free. Or, you can buy the Kids Answers issues individually.
Those are your best choices for Christian magazines for kids. Let me know which ones you get!
Teach Kids About Life in the Womb
Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth
Your kids will love learning about life inside the womb with Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth, published by Christian Focus 4 Kids.
Wonderfully Made is a science- and Scripture-filled picture book for kids ages 5-11. The book is told from the perspective of a mother telling her child about his or her development in the womb week-by-week. In fact, Wonderfully Made is written to help parents meet the theological, scientific, and relational purposes of teaching kids about life in the womb.
Learn more about Wonderfully Made over at the book page.
Head over to the Thinking Kids Press store for your free Wonderfully Made posters, Bible memory verse cards, and lapbook!
They’re a great companion to the book Wonderfully Made, and the perfect way to teach your kids about life in the womb!
Autographed from Danika Cooley: Wonderfully Made: God’s story of life from conception to birth
Amazon: Wonderfully Made: God’s story of life from conception to birth
Amazon UK: Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth
Christian Book: Wonderfully Made: God’s story of life from conception to birth
More Thinking Kids Posts You’ll Love
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
Very sadly, Pockets is no longer being published. I followed your link just now and found out.
Oh no! That is very sad.