Christian dating for teens. That’s kind of a scary subject, isn’t it?
We want our children to navigate the teen years well, and the topic of approaching relationships (dating or otherwise) from a biblical point of view is a huge concern. This is an area where the stakes are high and the potential for error is high.
I have a list of books on Christian dating for teens that you’ll want to check out. Some address puberty, some Christian dating and handling temptation, and some recovering from sexual sin, but all come from a biblical worldview. Don’t hesitate to address this subject early and often with your teens–these books will help.
Do you have children? You’ll also want to check out Christian Children’s Books about the Birds and the Bees.
Books on Christian Dating for Your Teen
Growing Up God’s Way for BoysGrowing Up God’s Way for GirlsChanges: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of PubertyRelationships: 11 Lessons to Give Kids a Greater Understanding of Biblical SexualityYour Future Other Half: It Matters Whom You MarryLove, Honor, and Virtue: Gaining or Regaining a Biblical Attitude Toward SexualitySex MattersWhat Is the Meaning of Sex?Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of GraceSexual Detox: A Guide for Guys Who Are Sick of Porn
- Growing Up God’s Way for Boys ~ A fun, cartoon-illustrated, straightforward biblical resource about puberty written for boys ages 10-14 by two doctors. This manual is scientific, yet includes God’s design for marriage and family, and is age appropriate.
- Growing Up God’s Way for Girls ~ This book is a well-produced 78-page resource with thick pages and colored cartoons on nearly every page. The book explains to girls ages 9-13 their upcoming transformation into women with candor and sensitivity. There is an emphasis on God’s intent for family and the proper use of intimacy (within marriage only).
- Changes: 7 Biblical Lessons to Make Sense of Puberty ~ Written for 8-12 year olds, this family Bible study address puberty by covering the physical, emotional, and mental changes your child will go through. If you haven’t studied this subject with your young teens yet, there’s still time!
- Relationships: 11 Lessons to Give Kids a Greater Understanding of Biblical Sexuality ~ This Bible study is designed for you to go through with your teens, ages 11-14. You’ll explore God’s plan for marriage, sexual temptation, plans for appropriate relationships, and more.
- Your Future ‘Other Half’: It Matters Whom You Marry ~ This book is well-thought-out resource for young women regarding Christian dating and marriage. It really does matter whom your daughter marries.
- Love, Honor, and Virtue: Gaining or Regaining a Biblical Attitude Toward Sexuality ~ This direct book written for teens and young men in their twenties covers the biblical perspective on God’s design for men’s bodies and their morality, fighting temptation, recovering from sin, and honoring Jesus in their relationships.
- Sex Matters ~ This book provides honest answers without a lot of graphic description. My husband has gone through this book with our boys and I highly recommend it.
- What is the Meaning of Sex? ~ This is a meaty volume for older students with real questions about the Bible and sexual identity and conduct.
- Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace ~ You’ll find eight gospel-centered strategies for overcoming the deceitful lure of pornography from a leader in the biblical counseling movement.
- Sexual Detox: A Guide for Guys Who Are Sick of Porn ~ This book is designed for those who have already fallen prey to sexual sin through pornography and are looking for recovery and renewal.
Don’t leave the important subject of Christian dating and relationships to chance for your teens. These resources will help you navigate touchy subjects and open up important discussions with solid biblical advice.
More Posts You’ll Love
10 Faith-Growing Christian Books for Your Teen to Read SQBible Road Trip™Christian Worldview and Christian Apologetics for Your TeenTen Ways to Respect Your TeenColoring Books for TeensChristian Magazines for Teens
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!