Bible Road Trip™ is an engaging, fun, three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
Bible Notebooking Journals….
In 480 pages, the Bible Road Trip™ Year Two curriculum covers the books of poetry and prophecy (Job to Malachi) in 32 weeks, at five levels, for preschool to high school.
The Bible Notebooking Journals intensify your child’s learning!
Notebooking is a time-tested tool that develops and strengthens:
- Higher thinking skills
- Research skills
- Pre-writing skills
Free Bible Road Trip™ Year Two Curriculum Pack
Subscribe to Thinking Kids below to receive your free Bible Road Trip™ Year Two Curriculum Pack.
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide
- The Bible Road Trip™ Suggested Schedule
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Curriculum–The first three weeks
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Notebooking Journals–All three levels, the first three weeks
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Bible Memory Cards–All five levels, both ESV and KJV, the first three weeks
Check out NotebookingPages.com for hundreds of notebooking pages!
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
~ Danika Cooley
Danika Cooley is the author of When Lightning Struck! The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015), Wonderfully Made (CF4K, 2016), and Bible Road Trip. Her work has been featured in internationally-recognized children's magazines over 150 times.