I created some fun bookmarks you can print and color. (If you don’t like to color, they are quite lovely on their own.) Each of the ten bookmarks has a front an a backside. The front has beautiful, shaded imagery with just a hint of color. There is plenty of room for you to write a verse or quote. The back of the bookmarks feature a full color, vintage romantic print that coordinates with the front.
These bookmarks would be great fun to print for yourself, and to give as gifts. With Mother’s Day coming up, consider the ladies in your Bible study, your homeschool co-op, your mom, and your close friends. Just print a set and tie it with a ribbon for each lady. For special friends, you can color the bookmarks yourself and include appropriate verses.
Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms
There are ten romantic designs in this set of bookmarks. Because the bookmark illustrations are lightly shaded with a hit of color, you can leave them as they are, or add color. The existing shading makes them perfect for colored pencils or watercolors. There’s plenty of space on the front of each printable bookmark to add a Bible verse.
Ways to Use Your Bible Coloring Bookmarks
Your bookmarks to color and print can be used several ways. Here are a few ideas:
- Print and mail a set to a far away girl friend or relative for Mother’s Day or her birthday.
- Color a set and write encouraging verses or quotes on each one. Laminate them and give one to each member of your Bible study.
- Print several sets, cut them out, and tie with a thin ribbon. Give the sets as gifts.
- Print a set for yourself. Color one a day (or every few days) and write a Bible verse that you’d like to keep in front of you on each. Don’t forget to laminate them so your artwork lasts!
How to Print Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms
I often get asked how to print Thinking Kids resources. Here’s my very best advice. Take it and adapt it for your own good uses.
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white.
- Print these cards on duplex (back-to-back or double-sided). You’ll want to flip on the SHORT edge for these. You should be able to change the settings for this in the Properties tab of your printer box once you download and tell your computer to print.
- Trouble downloading? Check out How To Download Thinking Kids PDFs.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock so the cards will be more durable and the back won’t show through on the front. This is my very favorite cardstock: Neenah Premium Cardstock.
- Use quality colored pencils or my very favorite bright, sparkly watercolors to color your bookmarks.
- Use beautiful pens to write on the bookmarks! Uniball Signo pens are my absolute favorite. The ink colors are beautiful and they dry quickly.
- After coloring your bookmarks, consider laminating them so they will last longer.
While You’re at It, Print a Set of Prayer Bible Memory Cards!
More Subscriber Gifts at Thinking Kids
The Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms set is a Thinking Kids subscriber gift. When you register to become a Thinking Kids subscriber, you are automatically included on the email newsletter list. You’ll get updates on godly parenting resources, homeschool ideas, Christian parenting posts, and you’ll have access to the growing list of Thinking Kids freebies including:
EVEN MORE! Check it all out at the Subscriber Gifts page.
Your Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms PDF download is beneath this graphic!
Download Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms
Ok, friends! To download your Free Printable Bookmarks to Color for Moms, just log into your subscriber account, and then click on the link below and print the copies you need. Don’t have an account? No problem! You can sign up right here!
Here is the link! Printable Bookmarks to Color for Mom
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
~ Danika Cooley
Danika Cooley is the author of When Lightning Struck! The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015), Wonderfully Made (CF4K, 2016), and Bible Road Trip. Her work has been featured in internationally-recognized children's magazines over 150 times.