To print the resource list, just click on the link below:
Below are the links to the items included on the list.
Magazines for Middle School
- World Teen Magazine ~ This is a great magazine on current events, designed for teens from the editors of World Magazine. My middle school boys love World Teen… and they read World as well.
- Answers Magazine ~ The Creation magazine put out be Answers in Genesis.
- Clubhouse Magazine (1 Year Subscription – 12 issues) ~ Clubhouse for ages 8-12 is a well-produced, high-quality magazine. With fun stories, comics, activities, and an apologetics/worldview feature, this magazine is great for early middle school.
Magazines for High School
- Devozine ~ This is a bi-monthly devotional magazine for kids ages 14-19. It’s written by teens and some adults with a different topic each week. Some of the topics are pretty hard-hitting, like suicide and teen pregnancy.
- World Magazine ~ This is an adult news magazine from a Christian perspective. Your high school students may also appreciate World Teen Magazine from the same source.
- Christianity Today ~ This is another news magazine for adults that teens may appreciate.
- CCM ~ This Christian magazine may be of interest to teens who love music. Issues are available as digital downloads each month.
- Tabletalk ~ A magazine put out by Ligonier Ministries, Tabletalk has daily Bible studies and articles on the Christian faith.
- Acts and Facts ~ This is a free Creation science magazine with articles suited to high school students interested in science.
- Christian History ~ For students interested in history, this magazine is fabulous. Subscriptions are free, donations are appreciated.
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
~ Danika Cooley
Danika Cooley is the author of When Lightning Struck! The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015), Wonderfully Made (CF4K, 2016), and Bible Road Trip. Her work has been featured in internationally-recognized children's magazines over 150 times.