1 John 4:8 says: “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.”
I thought this time of year would be the perfect time to share some awesome printables, activities, and lessons on love for your kids! This isn’t a comprehensive list of everything available, but there are some great ideas here to get you started on looking into what the Bible says about love with your kids.
Love Lessons and Activities
Here are some great love lessons and activities to use with your family and students!
Love Scripture Bookmarks in ESV or KJV ~ These fun bookmarks can be used as Valentines and Scripture memory (or just to mark your read-aloud!). –Thinking Kids Press
More Fun Ideas
- Fill out these printable Love Coupons with fun family activities, small gifts, and memorable moments. Three designs for kids, teens, and adults.
- Not Consumed has 5 Free Valentine Scripture Printables for you.
- Teach your kids to put 1 Corinthians 13 into action with Homeschooling Without Wheels’ The “Love Passage” for Siblings.
- 20 God’s Word in My Heart Scripture copywork sheets from My Joy-Filled Life.
- The Purposeful Mom has a Valentine’s Day Bible Verse Countdown printable that’s pretty cute.
- I love these Printable God’s Love Notes from Path Through the Narrow Gate.
More Posts You’ll Want to See!
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!