When my kids were younger, they had subscription to a number of Christian magazines for kids. The magazines had fun artwork and pictures, amazing stories and articles, and fun games to play.
It’s always been really important to my husband and I that our kids have a good variety of reading material readily available to them. We also wanted to make sure that the books and magazines our kids read came largely from a Christian worldview. I have a special place in my heart for a few of these magazines, as I’ve written a number of pieces for them.
Kids LOVE getting magazines in the mail with their name on the cover! It’s such a special experience for them. Your children will love the variety of articles and stories in these magazines for kids. You may even want to let them choose which ones they receive.This selection of Christian magazines for kids has fun artwork and pictures, amazing stories and articles, and fun games to play. Click To Tweet
Do you have teens? You’ll also want to check out Christian Magazines for Teens.
Fun Book Gifts for Kids
Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of Life from Conception to Birth6 Magazine File BoxesThe Very Hungry Caterpillar BookendsCute Fish Nonskid BookendsMelissa & Doug Scratch Art BookmarksSling Book Rack, Cream/EspressoKidKraft Bookcase with Reading Nook
Christian Magazines for Kids
With all of the Christian magazines for kids available, you’re sure to find something to fit your family’s preferences and budget.
- Clubhouse Jr. ~ Stories, articles, puzzles, crafts, and more for 3-7 year olds from Focus on the Family? Yes, please!
- Clubhouse ~ Focus on the Family has your 8-12 year olds covered, too! You’ll find biblically-based articles, stories, puzzles, and more.
- Pockets Magazine ~ Pockets is a fun 48-page magazine for kids that arrives 11 times a year. Your children will find games, articles, and stories.
- Keys for Kids Devotional Magazine ~ Keys for Kids is a fun daily story-based devotional for kids. The magazine comes quarterly, and a year’s subscription has a suggested donation.
- WORLD Kids ~ Cover the news for your 2nd to 5th graders with WORLD Kids. This bi-monthly magazine is written from a Christian worldview with age appropriate coverage. Looking for a Christian news magazine for your older kids? Check out Christian Magazines for Teens.
- God’s Big World ~ From the publishers of WORLD magazine, God’s Big World will arrive every other month. Your preschoolers to 1st graders will love this Christian magazine that will expand their world a little at a time.
- Nature Friend Magazine ~ Your kids will learn about nature from a Christian worldview with stories, articles, drawing lessons, and more!
- Kids Answers Magazine ~ Learn about the wonder of God’s creation from Answers in Genesis. If you subscribe to Answers (which is perfect for you and your teens), you’ll get the Kids Answers magazine free. Or, you can buy the Kids Answers issues individually.
Those are your best choices for Christian magazines for kids. Let me know which ones you get!
More Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road Trip™Ways to Get Your Kids Reading Books11 Awesome Christian Books for ChildrenMy Book Log: A Notebooking JourneyBest Books about Prayer for Families26 Fabulous Christian Picture Books for Children
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!