We are saved by grace through the faith that the Lord gives us. Our salvation is a gift–and God gives us the additional gift of even being able to unwrap the gift He’s given us. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
I love that. I want my kids to understand and love that. I bet you’d love to have your children hide these truths in their hearts as well!
It’s possible to memorize verses about faith without any visual tools. For children, though, and for visual or tactile learners like me, it’s a really good idea to make memorizing Bible verses about a subject fun and something that can be examined in at least a couple of ways.
The Bible Verses about Faith Write, Color, and Memorize set has eight Bible verses about faith for your kids to work on learning. You can make Bible memorization fun for your kids with coloring activities, copywork, and a way to show their progress as they work on eight Bible verses about faith.
Write, Color, and Memorize Sets
In the video below, I explain the Bible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set. It should help you understand the Bible Verses about Faith set, although this set has verses already chosen for you.
Bible Verses About Faith
- Copywork for eight Bible verses about faith
- Bible memory verse cards
- Bookmarks for your children to record the Bible verses they’ve memorized
- Fun scenes for your child to color
- Two different line widths
- An ESV version and a KJV
- A household license–you can print a set for each of your children*
*If you are using the Bible Verses about Faith set for a school or Church class, you’ll need a classroom license. Those are available at checkout from the dropdown menu.
This Write, Color, and Memorize set is a part of the Our Hope bundle. Get 4 sets for the price of 3!
Verses from the Bible that I’ve Memorized Bookmarks
You’ll find a set of five “Verses I’ve Memorized” bookmarks. You can print these double-sided for your kids to color. As they learn each verse or passage they can write the reference on their bookmark. These bookmarks serve two purposes:
- They commemorate the memorization of a new Bible verse.
- They also provide a list of verses to practice periodically.
The bookmarks are perfect for marking your child’s place in their Bible or their favorite book.
Bible Verses About Faith Memory Cards
Your child will find the reference for a Bible verse about faith on the front of a card. On the back of the card, your child can write the memory verse.
If your child needs more room, they can use two cards. (Just print an extra one!) Each card has a fun scene for your child to color in.
Bible Verses about Faith Copywork Pages
There are 8 different copywork pages on Bible verses about faith, with two line widths available. Each of the verses is printed next to the coloring scene. Just have your child copy the verse on the lines below. Your child can work on copying a verse until they’ve learned the verse–just print the page for that verse as many times as necessary.
Printing Your Bible Verses About Faith Set
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white. (The only color is the gold on the back of the bookmarks.)
- Print the bookmarks and memory verse cards duplex (double-sided) and have them flip on the short side. (Copywork and the first three pages should be printed single-sided.)
- I recommend printing the bookmarks and memory verse cards on white cardstock so they will be more durable with no bleed-through.
Make Bible memorization fun for your children with lots of joyful encouragement!
Hiding God’s Word in their hearts will benefit your children for life.
More Posts You’ll Love
Bible Road TripSpiritual Disciplines Calendar for KidsLearning Tools for KidsMemorize Bible Verses with Bible Road Trip™The Five Solas for FamiliesBible Verses for Children: Write, Color, and Memorize Set
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!