Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.
Part of preparing your children for the world is equipping them to put on the whole armor of God. It’s a subject I’ve discussed with my boys on a regular basis as they’ve grown. Scripture tells us that the Word of God is the sword of the Spirit. Not only can we lead our children through Scripture, we can help them hide God’s Word in their hearts by encouraging them to memorize important passages from the Bible…..
I want to help you lead your children through Scripture. I know you’re busy, and I know there are so many distractions every day that make getting into the Bible difficult. Bible Road Trip™ is designed to allow you to be able to spend time going through Scripture with your kids–without having to do a ton of planning or research first.
And now, the new Bible Road Trip™ Bible Memory Verse Cards will continue the learning for your family. Just print them and cut them out, and you have the memory verses for the year right at your fingertips! You can work through the verses for each week as you’re having a meal, running errands (with an older child reading the card), or during your morning Bible Road Trip™ time! Your kids will always remember the time they spent memorizing with you. More importantly, they’ll remember the Word of God.
The Year Three Bible Memory Verse Cards are 35% off until 6/14/17.
Bible Road Trip™ Year Three Bible Verse Memory Cards
The Bible Road Trip™ Year Three Bible Verse Memory Cards will enable you to have each week’s Bible memory verses at your fingertips, ready to be used by your students.
Exciting aspects of the Bible Road Trip™ Memory Cards:
- Each week is color-coded.
- The first card for each week includes a portion of one of the beautiful paintings (all public domain) that you’ll find in that week’s notebooking journal.
- The verses are divided into lines in a manner that will help your student memorize one line (or thought) at a time.
- Because the memory verses are different for each level, you’ll find a set of Bible Memory Cards available for each level for Year One:
- Preschool and Kindergarten (ages 3-5)
- Lower Grammar (grades 1-3)
- Upper Grammar (grades 4-6)
- Dialectic (grades 7-9)
- Rhetoric (grades 10-12)
- Each level of the Bible Road Trip™ Memory Cards is available in either ESV or KJV.
- Each download comes with a family/household use copyright license. So, if you have three children who will go through the Dialectic level, you may purchase the Dialectic Bible Memory Cards once, store the file on your computer, and hit print each time you need a set.
- There is a Classroom License available for church and school classes, and co-ops. Please purchase a new class license each year.
Purchase Year Three Bible Memory Cards at:
How to Print the Bible Road Trip™ Memory Cards
I often get asked how to print Thinking Kids Press resources. Here’s my very best advice. Take it and adapt it for your own good uses.
- Sometimes readers are concerned about using colored ink. If this is the case for you, there should be a setting on your printer that allows you to print in black and white. Alternately, printing in grayscale will still use some color, but it will come out prettier than black and white.
- Print these cards single-sided.
- After purchase, the link to your Bible Memory Cards will be emailed to you immediately. If you don’t see it, check your spam file.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock so the cards will be more durable. This is my very favorite cardstock: Neenah Premium Cardstock.
- There are four cards to a page–you’ll need to cut them out. I suggest using a rotary paper trimmer. Mine is one of my most-used homeschool tools.
- After printing and cutting your cards, consider laminating them so they will last longer.
Bible Road Trip™ Year Three: The Books of the New Testament
Bible Road Trip™ Year Three is a comprehensive program that covers the Books of the New Testament from Matthew to Revelation at five different levels, from preschool to high school. Click the links below to learn more, or to purchase.
Learn More: Detailed Description of Year Three Products
Purchase the Full-Year Curriculum and Notebooking PDFs (and the new Bible Memory Cards!): Year Three ~ The Books of the New Testament
Before You Go
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
~ Danika Cooley
Danika Cooley is the author of When Lightning Struck! The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015), Wonderfully Made (CF4K, 2016), and Bible Road Trip. Her work has been featured in internationally-recognized children's magazines over 150 times.