I’m so excited to announce a new feature here on the Thinking Kids site: Show and Tell! This will be a way for you to show off your family, church, or co-op using Thinking Kids products, or anything written by me (Danika Cooley). I think it will be fun!
You’re invited to send in your photos along with short written explanations, stories, or testimonials.
You can send in photos of completed notebooking pages, crafts, your children studying or reading the Bible, or children holding their journal or book to show others.
Thinking Kids products (or books written by me) that are eligible for this Show and Tell include:
- Bible Road Trip
- Cobblestone Path
- Thinking Kids Subscriber Gifts
- When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015)
- Wonderfully Made: God’s Story of LIfe from Conception to Birth (Christian Focus 4 Kids, coming April 2016)
The written stories can come directly from you, or from your older students. You can also quote your younger children. I’d also love to see Bible Road Trip blog posts by Rhetoric students that are using a blog as their Bible Road Trip craft.
How this will work:
- Periodically, I will design Show and Tell posts here on the Thinking Kids blog, using the photos and stories you send.
- I may use photos or quotes in social media posts.
- I might edit, crop, or excerpt from your photos or stories.
- Use of photos and/or stories is at the discretion of Danika Cooley.
- I will not use your full last name or exact location (though a state or country would be fun).
- You may give your kids pseudonyms if you’d like. It would be nice to include ages.
- Show and Tell posts may include work from one family or from several.
- Frequency of the posts will depend on participation.
Things to remember:
- These photos will be public.
- While your toddler in a diaper is adorable, children need to be fully clothed, please.
- Please send one to three of your favorite photos.
- You may participate more than once.
- Please follow the submission instructions in the picture below.
- If you send a picture showing faces of children that are not your own, you will need to include a waiver signed by the parents.
- This is just a fun way to share how Thinking Kids products are used in your home, and to show photos of your fabulous families.
I’ve put the instructions for submitting below.
Thank you so much (in advance) for your participation. I’m really looking forward to showing off your child’s work, as well as photos of the wonderful families that use Thinking Kids products! I’m also excited to hear your stories of how you use and adapt Bible Road Trip and Cobblestone Path for your family or group.
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!