Bible Road Trip™ is an engaging, fun, three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
That means that if you start in preschool, you can take your child all the way through the Bible five times by the time he or she graduates from high school.
A Bible Curriculum for Preschool to High School….
In 480 pages, the Bible Road Trip™ Year One curriculum covers the books of law and history (Genesis to Esther) in 32 weeks, at five levels, for preschool to high school.
Free Bible Road Trip™ Year One Curriculum Pack
Subscribe to Thinking Kids below to receive your free Bible Road Trip™ Year One Curriculum Pack.
- The Bible Road Trip™ Parent / Teacher Guide
- The Bible Road Trip™ Suggested Schedule
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Curriculum–The first three weeks
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Notebooking Journals–All three levels, the first three weeks
- Bible Road Trip™ Year One Bible Memory Cards–All five levels, both ESV and KJV, the first three weeks
Join the newsletter
Get the Family Prayer Box Project FREE!
Teach your children to pray with this fun project that includes 7 printable sets!
~ Danika Cooley
Danika Cooley is the author of When Lightning Struck! The Story of Martin Luther (Fortress Press, 2015), Wonderfully Made (CF4K, 2016), and Bible Road Trip. Her work has been featured in internationally-recognized children's magazines over 150 times.